If you started a new site, then its time to promote your new website from scratch. Promoting the site increase traffic to your website and it can lead to followers & sales. in other words.
Once you’ve built your website, it is time to attract people to browse your content, which is the primary purpose of your website.
Gathering traffic can be hard, especially for beginners who are just starting with the website business. Obviously, you need to advertise your site somewhere to get some kind of result in traffic.
However, paid advertising can take a significant amount from your budget, and not everyone can have the resources to support that kind of advertising.
Don’t worry, and all hope is not lost. There are still plenty of ways to advertise your website without spending a dime.
In the further text, we will highlight some of the best sources of free traffic that you need to target in 2021.
Best Way to Promote Your New Website
Every founder of the site does not know how to promote your new website.
We have compiled a list of things that our team does when we start a new site to get more traffic and sales.
Many newbies don’t pay attention to the Search Engine Optimization, and they end up learning about it after wasting six or seven months of period.
The basic knowledge of the SEO helps the founders to rank on the search engines properly.
In order to improve your chances for people finding your website, you need to pay close attention to your SEO.
This means that you need to optimize your content to fit a specific audience.
Google is the most used search engine on the market, holding more than 70% of all searches.
Targeting a specific group of people through SEO is one of the best ways to climb on the top page of Google search results and gain a free audience.
There are many different SEO tactics you should use, but the end result is incredible.
The whole internet filled with blog posts and guides that tells them to build relevant backlinks to the site to rank on the first page.
The backlink method is so popular that everyone forgot about the fundamental on-page SEO.
The on-page SEO is a path that tells the search engine about the site, content in the page, and a number of posts, pages, categories, tags, keywords, topic, and more.
On-page SEO is all about adding Title (homepage, pages, and articles), Description, Keywords (inside homepage, pages, and articles),
“On-page SEO = 50% of the SEO guidelines”
Overall, The first half of the SEO drive traffic to your website by following simple methods.
Have you heard about the backlink building? If yes, then you know that building backlinks are the backbone of the site.
However, there are a few rules that we will tell you about it. you should know the natural backlinks that loved by Google in 2021.
- Always build relevant backlinks like a medical site should get a backlink from a medical site. The search engine penalizes your site if a medical site gets a backlink from engineering site.
- The backlinks should always have different types of links like contextual links, footer links, no-follow links and do-follow links.
- Make sure that you never build multiple backlinks from one post or page.
- Always add one link of your site on one page and make sure that there are other links added to it like YouTube.
- Do not build more than ten links per month for a new site or the search engine figure out that you are building links.
- Do not try someone else SEO Strategies because they are working on there nitch.
“A white hat SEO strategy always has slower progress”
#2 Link Building
Building backlinks has never been more important. This option might sound off for some individuals, but it is worth it.
One of the most effective ways of gathering free traffic is guest blogging.
At this point, you might wonder why I should write blogs about other websites when I can write for my own.
Well, it is one of the ways to introduce backlinks to your site. Placing links from your website on high-authority domains is going to boost your SEO,
and it is a source of free traffic that will be channelled to your website.
#3 Start Blog to Promote your New Website
Advertise your website to millions is possible when you are promoting the brand on the social media platform, advertisements, and others.
However, if you aim for a longterm blog, then you can generate hundreds of leads through it.
- Create a blog aside from the product page.
- Add valuable content like we are doing it for you.
- Add website promotion services at the end of the article.
- Make sure to have active social media profiles and contact details.
“A lousy contact detail hurts the business”
#4 Create Small YouTube Video
Every business site should have a YouTube channel because it can help the business generate leads, sales, contacts, and more.
However, if you are not serious about the YouTube platform, then focus on making one or two videos that explain your product and goals.
YouTube is an excellent platform because the algorithm helps the new videos to get plenty of attention from the audience.
Best Ways to Use YouTube to Drive Traffic to Your Website
- Make sure that you explain the product or service properly.
- The product explanation should not exceed more than three minutes.
- We recommend you to add value to the audience, then advertise the product.
- Offer a discount to the audience because discounts excite the people.
- Remember, the intro and outro should not exceed more than five seconds.
YouTube platform has beaten social media giant Facebook in traffic. It tells us to Promote Your New Website on YouTube.
Should I promote my business on YouTube?
The answer is “HELL YEAH!”
#5 Guest Posting
We hear from different sources that Guest Posting is dead in 2018.
There are so many ways you can promote your new website, and one of them stands on the top is guest posting.
Nobody can rule out the technique because of it the core topic in every site.
From iPhone to Windows apps, we find guest posts on the site. However, there are some rules that everyone should follow it, or else you may end up with a penalty.
- Always publish the guest post in different author names. I prefer someone from your team to publish on the business behalf.
- Add social media profiles links and its an important factor to prove that it isn't spamming.
- Add different biography on different websites and copy & paste job is not recommended.
- Add multiple posts on the platform or else the search engine considers it as greed backlink.
- Always use different anchor texts and make sure that the article adds value to the readers.
A guest post subjected for adding value to the audience and your brand, business, service or product comes second in line.
#6 Email Marketing
Email Marketing is an excellent tool, but a new website does not have an email list, to begin with.
However, the strategy starts with collecting the email address to promote your new website.
This is probably one of the oldest ways of online promotion, and it is still one of the best.
Email marketing has the most significant ROI, as we’ve seen in recent studies. You will get approximately $40 back for every $1 spent on advertising. It is just like Kentucky Derby horse race betting:
the more you gamble, the more significant return you can take.
The only problem with this method of free advertising is the email list. If you are just starting with your website,
you probably don’t have an email list to send promo links. This means you should always include newsletter subscription on your website in order to enjoy the benefits of free email traffic.
- Collect the email by adding value via blog posts.
- Send an email once in a week, and it buys the founders time to craft the content.
- Remember, promote your product via email list only once in a month.
- Add an attractive template to grab audience attention.
Is email marketing dead?
The technique is kind of dead, but it's alive in a few ways.
- People no longer click emails because they open the email client once in a month. Everybody knows that the number of spammed emails are higher than valuable emails.
- If you are selling a product, service or promoting something, then make sure you don’t do it every day.
- Always refresh the email address list by sending a confirmation mail.
Business people always use an email client, and that’s why Google Mail millions of active users on the platform.
#7 Use Quora to Promote your New Website
What is Quora?
You must have come across websites that allows the users to post Questions and the experts in the user base answer them.
Yes, it's a Q&A site, but Quora stands on the top in the Q&A category.
This is a source of traffic that is not widely used by many website owners even though it is beneficial.
Quora is a platform where people seek information on various topics, and you should take the time to answer some of the questions from your niche with links to your website as a source of information.
Answering questions on Quora gives you free traffic and, at the same time, builds your website reputation, and people see it as a valuable source of information.
These are some of the ways you can gain free traffic for your website. You can still create a successful story without spending a dime on advertising.
Try some of the things we mentioned, and you will definitely be amazed by the results.
It is important to note that gaining a free audience takes time, which means you cannot expect people to be rushing to your website within a day.
Benefits of Marketing on Quora
- Let's assume that you have answered a popular question with only a few questions; then you are likely to get visitors to your site.
- Lead generation.
- Improved visibility in search engines.
- The profile gets better & better on the platform.
Quora is an add-on.
Benefits Of Answering on Quora
- The number of followers & views increase.
- By answering the new questions, you can generate a lot of traffic.
- Promote your online business free.
- In the long run, you can generate leads.
Many experts tell you that you can make money off Quora and sales are guaranteed.
Do not believe them because you don’t make a single penny and in the long run, you can generate leads.
Quora marketing strategy consists of a long-term plan that includes answering new questions in your niche every day.
At least two questions answered by your team and make sure to leave links to the product. Answering a relevant question likely to generate traffic and leads & convert into sales.
Everyone knows that social media is the quickest way to Promote your New Website, traffic, branding, and sales. Anyone can promote a website on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and more.
As we live in a digital era where most of the people are hanging out on social media, you need to come up with a way to channel that audience to your website.
Social media is one of the most used sources of free traffic, and it is very useful. You can build specific pages that attract people from your target audience, then channel that audience to your website with promo links.
Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or etc. are places where people spend hours every day. Your job is to tell them about your website.
A huge opportunity to build backlinks for your site and it is called FORUMS. Backlinks from forums is a hot topic because they offer do-follow links with higher stats like DA, PA, TF, and CF.
Majority of the Bloggers, marketing companies, and business prefer forums for link building.
A quick way to generate a do-follow backlink and rank higher on search engine results for a long time.
- It's a long-term plan.
- Sign up for a new account and answer at least one hundred questions for the first six months.
- Add one backlink or two backlinks in three months.
- Join 100+ forum sites and repeat the strategy because if you can maintain ten forum sites, then you can easily get thirty do-follow backlinks in six months.
The main three aspects are quality, relevance, and preservation.
We have ranked many sites with three or four links, while the competitors have to build thirty or forty backlinks to the post.
It's all about quality + relevance + preservation to rank higher on the search engine for a long time.
Aim for the long-term goal to promote your new website in 2021 and do not try to achieve greater goals within six months unless the brand goes viral.
Let us know what do you think about our strategies in the comment section below.