Account will be suspended if any kind of adult content will be discovered or reported.
Account will be terminated without warning if any kind of phishing / hacking website will be discovered or reported.
Account account will be automatically suspended if you will try to send mass mail.
Applications such as, proxy scripts, shell scripts, online gaming scripts, file/image sharing scripts, chat scripts, paid-to-surf, auto-surf, buxto, torrent scripts cannot be hosted here.
Account will be terminated.
All websites must have a regular content. Sites designed to file sharing / archive / backup / mirroring purposes are not allowed.
All websites that you or your clients host, must have index file (which is index.php, index.html or index.htm) uploaded directly to the public_html folder. If website will be uploaded to any other folder, or no index file will be found, account can be removed from the server with a reason "Malicious Website".
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to GoogieHost and other sites on the Internet.
GoogieHost has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browser’s respective websites.
GoogieHost will bill for services rendered which are due with in seven (7) days. Client authorizes InterServer to charge credit card supplied by Client if stored with in our billing system. Paypal or check/money order are also accepted if client chooses not to store a credit card.
GoogieHost may discontinue service for failure to make payment for initial fees or for any re-occuring fees thereafter. Interserver reserves the right to refuse, suspend, or cancel service pending receipt of a valid payment.
All shared hosting services are intended for the end user only and may not be subleased, sold or given to third parties.
Clients are responsible for frequently backing up their files on our system. GoogieHost cannot be held responsible for the deletion of users' files, whether intentional or unintentional.
Refund: All of our premium services comes with non-refundable policy, GoogieHost reserve the rights to refuse refund without explaination.
1. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. Harm minors in any way;
3. Impersonate any person or entity.
4. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
5. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
6. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party. This includes linking to or redirecting to any content or copyright files hosted on a 3rd party resource / servers.
7. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose ;
8. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
9. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that is of broadcast / streaming types.
10. Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
11. Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
12. Provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
13. "Stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
14. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise material for the purposes of file distribution, relay, or streaming reasons.
15. Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs 1 through 14 above.THE Googiehost.com SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GoogieHost.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, THE IMPLIED CONDITION OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF YOU RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.