How to Add New Email Account in Direct Admin: Email Accounts are created by Domain Users. The user can create a number of email accounts as mentioned in his User Package.
Create a New Email Account in Direct Admin Panel:
- Login to Direct Admin Control Panel as Domain User
- Navigate to E-Mail Manager > E-Mail Accounts
Be default an Email account is created when an End User is created.
- To create additional Email Accounts, Click “Create Account” Button
- Enter a Valid Email Address
- Type a complex Password
- Set Email Quota and Send Limit
- Click Create Account Button to complete the Email Account creation
Email Account is successfully created. Carefully note down the Email Address, Password and other mail settings.
All Email Accounts are listed as below
Click on + Symbol at the right side of the email account to modify Username/Password, Quota and
Download Email settings for Email Clients
Now, you will be able to Create a New Email Account in Direct Admin, if you have any issue with this process please do comment in the comment section. our hosting experts will revert you back as soon as possible.