Easy simple guide to Create Database on Direct Admin control panel: MySQL database is used by Website and Web Applications hosted in the Server.
Databases are created by managed by End User.
Steps to create and manage MySQL databases.
Create Database on Direct Admin Step by Steps
- Login to Direct Admin Control panel as End User.
- Navigate to Account Manager > MySQL Management
- Click Create New Database Button
- Type a name for Database.
- Type a username for the database. The username can be the same as the DB name or a different one.
- Type a Password for Database User.
- Click Create Database Button to complete database creation.
The database is successfully created and assigned the user to the database
Database Management in DirectAdmin Panel
Carefully note down Database Username and Password.
Click phpMyAdmin to manage the database, create tables etc..
Enter the Database Username and Password
Now tables can be created in the database and used as per the application
Login back to Direct Admin Control Panel as End-User
Navigate to Account Manager > MySQL Management
Check the database in the list
Four options will appear to manage the database
- Repair – Repairs corrupted tables in a database
- Check – Check the status of the database for any errors
- Optimize – Index the tables and optimize the database for better performance
- Delete – Delete the database permanently