Easy Simple guide to create a new end-user account in DirectAdmin: End users are domain admins who can host and manage their websites. The Super Admin creates End-Users so that any users can have an account and can host and manage websites along with Emails, Databases etc.
Create a new end-user account in DirectAdmin
Before creating a User, it is mandatory to create a User Package.
- Login to Direct Admin control panel as Admin. Switch to Reseller Access Level.
- Navigate to Account Manager > Manage User Packages
- Click the button “Add Package”
Enter Size of Bandwidth, Size of Disk Space, Number of Domains & Sub-Domains, Number of Email Accounts, Number of MySQL Databases, SSH & CGI Access etc. and finally, type the Package Name and click Save Button. User Package is successfully created.
- Navigate to Account Manager > List Users
- Click the “Create User” Button.
- Enter a valid Username, Email, Password and Domain Name. Select the User Package from Drop Down Menu. Assign an IP Address (Shared or Dedicated IP).
- Click Submit to complete user creation.
User Account and his Domain are created successfully.
MustRead This useful guide for DirectAdmin Panel. 👇 👇 👇
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?