Why my Website or cPanel is down?
Sometimes you may experience a downtime for your website after your last change or for no reason.
Now what to do?
First of all determine is your website not opening (down) or showing some kind of error or may be a blank page.
- Check your internet connection, obviously if you can read this article that means you have a working internet connection.
- Try in different browser, sometimes there may be a cache issue.
- There may be a problem with our server, if so then we already aware of the situation and our team is working to fix it. Check your email regarding any scheduled maintenance mail.
- If you recently updated your DNS , in that case it may take upto 24 hours to properly display your website from all over the world.
- Try with a proxy, your IP might be blacklisted due to various reasons.
There are some common error message such as 403, 406, 500 and so on, every message has it’s own meaning and way to fix it.
In this case check your error log within public_html and try to understand the log. If you failed to understand, forward it to us, we will help you fixing the error.