How to upload files with FTP?
FTP (File Transfer Protocol) is one of the best ways to transfer any file from one device to another. And what if we tell you that you can do the same in GoogieHost too?
Follow these simple steps to upload your files with FTP:
- Log into your “Client Area” via https://client.googiehost.com/index.php?rp=/login
- Click on DirectAdmin. You will find it in the right corner, under “One Click Login”.
- Find and click on “FTP Management”
- Find your username/account
- Open FileZilla or any other FTP client that you use
Then there, you will be asked for certain details like
- HostName- Enter Server IP
- 22.214.171.124 (Cloud 1)
- 126.96.36.199 (Cloud 2)
- Username- As you are allotted or chose like told above.
- Password- Root Direct Admin password that was sent to you by email
- Port- 21
- After filling in all the details, click “Quick Connect”
- There is a drag and drop option that FileZilla provides so that you can easily drag down the files and upload it within seconds!
Uploading files with FTP couldn’t be easier!