Knowledge Base Tutorials
How to install Joomla?
- Log into your cPanel and Click on the Softaculous icon under Software section.
- There you can see Joomla on fourth position.
- If not, then Search for Joomla. This will open a screen with several options displayed. You will see a screen with Install, Overview, Features, and Import. Click on the Install link.
- Fill in the installation details and click on Install.
- Softaculous will check the submitted data and install the files to your server for
- Visit your website in your browser. You should see a new Joomla install.