Knowledge Base Tutorials
How to install CMS (like Wordpress and Joomla)?
- Log into your cPanel and Click on the Softaculous icon under Software section.
- Search for the CMS you want to install, for example wordpress. This will open a
screen with several options displayed. You will see a screen with Install, Overview,
Features, and Import. Click on the Install link.
- Fill in the installation details and click on Install.
- Softaculous will check the submitted data and install the files to your server for
your selected CMS.
- Visit your website in your browser. You should see a new WordPress install.