Why is my Free Hosting account not yet activated?
We receive more than 500+ order activation requests in a day, and all of them require manual verification by our team to better understand the customer's needs and the services GoogieHost provides.
But then, too, we take less than 24 hours for you to hear back from us.
Note: Make sure that your email is verified, and all details you give must be genuine to get your order approved.
Also, GoogieHost does not accept free domains like .tk, .ml , .cf , .ga, gq and other similar domains. So if you ordered using any of these domains, your order will probably not going to make it through GoogieHost’s hosting verification process.
Though there can be more reasons for your account not getting activated or its activation is not visible to you:
- Check that your email is verified with us. Also, if you did not receive an email, check it in your spam emails because we will send you an email as soon as you sign up.
- Make sure you are not using a Proxy/VPN while signing up with your information. You cannot use VPN/Proxy IPs while ordering your hosting.
- Sign up with the correct and true details. We can detect fraud and won’t move ahead with it if it seems fishy. So be genuine!
- Your domain name should not look spam. Use the correct domain you buy or buy from a renowned and reliable provider.
- Also, make sure that you have provided an appropriate answer to “Why do you want this free hosting?”. We cannot let our services exploit just because they are for free. You need to have genuine use of the hosting for us to deploy it to you.
- Lastly, we are not accepting orders from these countries- Kenya, China, Morocco, Turkey, Algeria, Nigeria and some more particular areas.