How to add .htaccess rules?
In order to add .htaccess rules in your website, you need to log into your cPanel account.
cPanel URL for your GoogieHost account is https://cloud.googiehost.com:2083
- Login with your username and password we’ve already sent you via email.
- Then click on File Manager under FILES menu.
- Double click on public_html as shown on image.
- Create new File from top left menu.
- Put file name as .htaccess and save.
- Now right click on .htaccess and edit the same.
- Now put your rewrite rules in the text editor, and save it.
That’s all, now test your website is working with the new rules or not.