Yesterday I received an e-mail from Shubham Bhat inquiring about how to setup a WordPress blog on googiehost hosting server. Here is the exact word asked my Shubham
“Sir, you have such a nice platform,
But can you please give me an installation guide(step by step). I searched for it but didn’t get any satisfactory answer.
On his request I decided to create a complete tutorial to start a blog on googiehost.com for free of cost and its takes more than 3 minutes.
WordPress Blog Installation guide on GoogieHost:
I have created a video tutorial on how you could install wordpress CMS in your hosting account with few easy clicks
- Login to your googiehost control panel (Regisrer Now if you don’t have)
- Create your sub-domain or use your own domain name for and account
- Move to your Hosting panel
- Click on Auto-Installer Button (Icon)
- Select WordPress and Click on that
- Create your username and password for your blog
- Click on CREATE/INSTALL button
- Now Installation will complete within a minute
- Open your domain name and login to your admin panel ex: yourdomain.com/wp-admin
- Update WordPess version and Customize your blog according to your need
After these steps you just have to install few plugins as per your requirement and start posting articles on your blog.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?