Pinterest is a website which is filled up lots of creative ideas that are totally inspiring and motivational. It is a place where people from all around the world discover and can save ideas too. These ideas or inspirations can be anything right from travel, home recipes, sports, fashion and what not. If you can probably think of it, you can find its inspiration on Pinterest from all corners of the world. Every single idea that is put on Pinterest is represented with an image along with a description. Including a link at the back side of the photo from the source online on Pinterest, and when someone clicks on the link they can get more similar ideas on it. Here we will be discussing Pinterest Business Account and how to use it?
In the web page of Pinterest, both the Pinners and the Pinterest business person can bring in their contents and connect if they match. People can add almost anything they want simply by using any of the websites with the help of Pinterest extension on your browser and then they can save their liked images or inspirations using the Save button. Pinterest has given people the opportunity to do business by creating business accounts. One can earn good revenues by setting up a business and promoting it through Pinterest
How to create a Business account on Pinterest?
To start using Pinterest you will have to create an account on the website. If you are planning to earn money through Pinterest then you have to first register yourself and sign up for the Business account. So, here are the steps on how to create a business account:
- Step 1: Into the Google search engine type the keyword “Pinterest”, and then click on “Pinterest for business”.
- Step 2: Now you will be redirected to the next page and click on “Join as a business” into the web page.
- Step 3: Fill up the detailed information by typing your email, password and choose the business type. Go ahead and enter the name of the website which is optional and then click on “Create account”.
How to start using the Pinterest?
If you are new to Pinterest and have just started as a beginner then there are few things that you need to follow and learn. Check out the steps explained below to start using Pinterest.
- Step 1: Firstly login to your Pinterest account using your Facebook or Google account.
- Step 2: Now create your profile on Pinterest just like you would do on any other social networking account. Upload a picture on your Pinterest profile to make it easy for people to conduct a search.
- Step 3: Now check the settings of your E-mail right after your Pinterest account is active and ready to be used.
- Step 4: In order to start to pin you will have to install the pin it button for Pinterest on your internet browser.
- Step 5: Add a pin option by simply clicking on the Pin-it button or by using the bookmark bar. In this process, you will be asked to choose the images that you wish to pin.
- Step 6: Create a new board onto your Pinterest account by simply clicking on the Add button, which lies just on the top most side of the screen on the web page of Pinterest.
- Step 7: If you are added by someone in a pin which you have liked, then save it on the board and go for repining. You can like or comment as well.
To upload photos on Pinterest simply click the pin on the Add button, which is on the right topmost corner. Add a pin into the pop ups screen that will be appearing and simply paste the URL of a website or you can just upload any photo from your computer too.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and join this wonderful and inspirational site and keep exploring more.
3 Tools to optimize the performance of your website
In this article, you have learned what is Pinterest Business accounts and how to use it. We hope that you have got all the information that you were seeking to learn about Pinterest. It is a perfect platform to share your views or ideas on different topics. Start making money by creating a Pinterest business account into Pinterest and earn a great opportunity to show your talent or creativity. Browse the web page of Pinterest by downloading its app which available to download from Google Play Store and Apple Store too.