We usually get 1-3 tickets per week for this issue, however this error raised when you trying to use your own domain name with Googiehost. Well if you want to use your own domain name with us then you need to update your name servers first. Then make it functional with our hosting account which takes about 24-48 hours for propagation.
During this period of time you may continuously get following error in your control panel :
“Your domain is not pointing to our nameservers at the moment, so services such as FTP, File Manager, E-mail (and others) will not work correctly. You can find our nameservers at the “Accounts -> Details” section. Please mind that DNS might take up to 24 hours to propagate when the change is submitted.
|Black Friday Discount||What is Managed Hosting||Free Minecraft Server|
|HostGator Reseller Hosting||iPage Hosting Review||Why choose SSD VPS|
|Free .NP Domain Name||Best Free hosting||FREE SSD VPS|
How to resolve this issue?
To get rid of this DNS error you need to follow these steps enumerated below :
1. Login to your domain name control panel.
2. Select domain name which you want to use with our hosting server.
3. Click on Change Name Servers and update these values in given field
- free1.googiehost.com (Free Users)
- free2.googiehost.com (Free Users)
4. Now park this domain name with your hosting account and wait at least 4 hours.
Note: If you still have any issue regarding same error please let us know by commenting below, we will update this article on your request.